Friday 11 October 2013

October

Not bored with Instagram yet! Some pics from the past two weeks.


Autumny walks


 Great exhibition of Eduardo Paolozzi at the Pallant Gallery. 
I added My Jack Russell as he fitted in with the colours of the other photos. 


The sweetest public toilets I've seen, my favourite colours in hydrangea form, so much fruit and a different view of West Dean House.


The best eccles cakes ever from M&S - my latest addiction, lovely old wooded fruit box, nights drawing in and MJR again for the same reason as above.

2 comments:

Marianna said...

This is a great collection of photos; such lovely colours and new, interesting angles. The doggie's looking mighty fine too.

Not heard of West Dean House before so something learnt!

Amanda Dilworth said...

Hi Nicky, Lovely photos!!