Wednesday 8 September 2010

Harvest

It makes him all itchy but I can't stop him. In fact it looks like a nice thing to do - I may give it a try. I'm still neglecting my blog at the moment - sorry - lots of work and the invalid is still needing help, although I'm glad to say he can get his socks on by himself now and he is improving!
I find it very hard to be creative for myself when I have a lot of work on, in the evenings I just crash out with a large glass of wine.
PS. The presentation went well - it just has to be passed by one more person now - so fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

LOL. Love this harvest montage -looks like he's having the time of his life there! Sounds like you've got a lot on at the moment - these disk things do take time but large glasses of wine help (carer as well as invalid)!

Megan Coyle said...

what an adorable dog :) I love the layout of these photos with the wheat illustration

justdoodleit said...

Colorful cereal...I'd love that for some breakfast :)

yoon see said...

Wow! I really adore your harvest moment. Your beloved doggie is always so cute and how I wish i could get up close with him.

Love to see his up front, roll from the side.......He is so so adorable!

I see he was having lots of fun there! I like the picture he rolled into the dry weed.


yeah, same here I do understand your situation, I am getting busier than before. I really appreciate your frequent visit.

Thank you for your love Nicky.

It's great to hear that your presentation went well. It's time to celebrate right!

yoon see said...

I almost forget to say thank you yo you Nicky for featuring your Jack Russell.
I really enjoy your sharing and touching pictures!