Thursday 4 December 2008

Winter sun

Beautiful sunshine on a late afternoon walk to the harbour.

Went to Brighton last night to see Randy Crawford, she has the most beautiful voice I think I've ever heard (apart from JoJo that is!). We took my Mum and Dad, as we first listened to Randy while on holiday with them in the South of France many years ago - the evening brought back lovely memories. This second blog of the day is for my Dad as he was complaining that I hadn't done one for December yet and I've missed Illustration Friday this week too!!

2 comments:

yoon see said...

Congrats! Hope the sale goes well!

yoon see said...

Nicky, I think you are a great photographer besides being a successful & talent decorative print designer and illustrator.
I love the swans & birds flying in action.