Thursday 6 March 2008

Doesn't time fly by . . .

I knew it was coming up but I can't believe I've missed it by a day. My blog was one year old yesterday - I started on 5th March 2007! I do sometimes wonder why I'm doing this but the actual task of it has inspired me and I'm definitely becoming more creative.
I read the following daily and do so respect the amount of work and the generosity of spirit that it takes to produce blogs of this standard.
All Things Considered
Cool People I Know
Crust Station
dear ada
Dooce
Orangette
print & pattern
The Sartorialist
wish jar
Here's to another year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your one year blog birthday, and thank you so much for including me in your visits.

littlepurplecow said...

Congratulations, Nicky. I enjoy your illustrations here so much and always appreciate your comments. Thank you for sharing space with me.