Thursday 9 August 2007

Downtime or do I mean uptime?

My broadband connection has been faulty and it took a while for an engineer to come and sort it out, which meant I was offline for a couple of days. Major panic - deadlines for work to meet - what was I going to do? After the realisation that there was nothing I could do and things would take their course, it was ok - infact brilliant. I got more done than I normally do in a week, making me realise how much time I spend online. I'm sure I'll soon fall back into the old routine now that I'm connected again!

1 comment:

littlepurplecow said...

Yes, I know that feeling. I just returned from a three-day camping trip in the mountains. No computer. No internet. No air conditioning. No blow dryer. It was quite lovely to be disconnected for a few days.